HARLEY BENTON RAFFLE YouTube “Halloween”
28.10.22 - 04.11.22
Thank you for participating in the Harley Benton raffle. Here you can find the basic data for participation and detailed information as well as the conditions of participation for the raffle.
Title: “Halloween JA-60 CC giveaway”
Period: 28.10.22 - 04.11.22
Prizes: 2 x Harley Benton JA-60CC Inca SIlver
Conditions of participation: Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and comment on which scary song you would play with it.
Winner determination: Via YT Comment and e-mail
Shipping information: Participants email address, thomann customer ID
§ 1 Sweepstakes
(1) The organizer is:
VAT ID No.: DE257375233
Tax number (DE): 207/132/90050
Register court: District court Bamberg
Register number: HRB 5862
Seat of the company: Burgebrach
Authorized managing director: Hans Thomann
(2) The prize is: 2 x Harley Benton JA-60CC Inca SIlver
§ 2 Participation
(1) Only persons of full age are entitled to participate.
(2) Subscribe to our YouTube Channel and comment on which scary song you would play with it.
(3) The competition runs until 04/11/2022 23:59 CET inclusive.
§ 3 Exclusion from the contest
(1) Employees of Thomann GmbH, the cooperation partners involved and their respective relatives (e.g. parents, siblings, spouses) are excluded from participation.
(2) In the event of a violation of these conditions of participation, in particular through the use of unauthorized aids and other manipulations, the organizer reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. If necessary, prizes can also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently in the event of such infringements.
§ 4 Implementation and processing
(1) After the correct participation listed above, we will randomly choose the winner and award them with one guitar. The winners will confirm to the Promoter that they accept the prize and provide the information necessary for the transmission of the prize within the period specified in the prize notification.
(2) The prizes will be sent by the organizer or a third party commissioned by the organizer to the postal address to be provided by the winner by a forwarding agent, parcel service or post. Delivery is free of charge. Any additional transport costs and customs duties shall be borne by the winner.
(3) An exchange of the prizes, a cash payment or a possible replacement of the prize is excluded.
(4) The claim to the prize or compensation cannot be assigned to third parties.
(5) Every prize is awarded only once.
(6) Only public profiles can participate. Private profiles whose content cannot be shared will not be considered.
§ 5 Data protection
(1) The participant agrees that the organizer may store all data required for the execution of the lottery for the duration of the lottery. The organizer has partially transferred services which are necessary for the execution and handling of the lottery to third parties (“cooperation partners”). The data of the participants will be stored by the cooperation partner(s) for the execution and handling of the competition for the duration of the competition. All data will be deleted after the end and processing of the lottery.
By participating in this competition, the participants agree that their data may be processed by third parties for the aforementioned purposes, in particular that they may be transferred by the organizer to third parties. Participants may revoke their consent to the processing of their data at any time. In this case, however, the organizer may have to exclude them from further participation. Furthermore, they have the rights to information and correction guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act with regard to the data collected.
The aforementioned rights are to be exercised by sending a message by post to :
Attn. of the Data Protection Officer
or by electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) The organizer agrees to protect the privacy of the participants and assures to process the data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act, the Telemedia Act as well as the European Data Protection Directive (95/46/EC) and the EU Data Protection Directive for Electronic Communications 02/58/EC.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Thomann GmbH shall be released from all obligations upon handover of the prize.
(2) Thomann GmbH shall not be liable for the insolvency of a cooperation partner or the resulting consequences for the execution and handling of the competition.
§ 7 Miscellaneous
(1) Legal recourse is excluded.
(2) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively, excluding the reference provisions of international private law.